Fw: Our union-made cannabis shopping guide for 4/20 Day

1 view

Gregory A . Butler

Apr 20, 2024, 1:39:36 AMApr 20
to gan...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 08:31:11 PM EDT
Subject: Our union-made cannabis shopping guide for 4/20 Day

Go union-made with our guide and help support good jobs

Support Good Jobs on 4/20 With

These Ethical Brands

Beginning in the fall of 1971, a group of California high school students would meet regularly at 4:20 after school to partake in some cannabis. And that eventually led to 4/20 becoming a day dedicated to enjoying the leafy plant. Or the story goes. If you are looking to participate on this popular day, choose union-made and support good jobs via our exclsuive list. You'll enjoy a better high when choosing a high road economy by supporting union brands.

Happy 4/20 Day from all of us at Labor 411.

Labor 411 By the Numbers

Legal cannabis is taking our economy higher, with a 2024 forecast of $40 billion according to Flowhub. Employing over 440,000 workers, with more and more of them union, the industry is creating good jobs all over the country. Our consumer dollars have real power. Let's use them on ethical brands to make a difference.

Shop Our Store and Show Your Union Pride

Help support good jobs while showing off your Union Pride with our exclusive shirts. $2 from each sale goes to support the Labor 411 Foundation and our educational outreach to highlight ethical companies that treat their workers well. Shop today here.

Our New Directory Is Almost Here. Pre-Order Yours Today.

Click on the image below to download a PDF order form

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube
Senders Communications Group | 16501 Ventura Blvd. Ste #400, Encino, CA 91436
Unsubscribe gregory...@aol.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by che...@sendersgroup.ccsend.com powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.