Ganeti focused blog posts

Rudolph Bott

Jan 9, 2024, 6:08:27 PMJan 9
to gan...@googlegroups.com
Hey List,

I have recently started to blog about Ganeti:

I will continue to add posts regarding operations and development of Ganeti in the future weeks/months. Stay tuned :-)

Cheers,
Rudi

Daniel Howard

Jan 9, 2024, 6:50:18 PMJan 9
to Ganeti Users list
This is wonderful! Thank you, Rudi!

c sights

Jan 9, 2024, 11:07:31 PMJan 9
to gan...@googlegroups.com
Nice! We've used geneti for awhile and I've occasionally read that drbd params should be tweaked, but seeing your blog post finally pushed me to do it. :)

C.

Ronny Adsetts

Jan 10, 2024, 1:12:10 PMJan 10
to gan...@googlegroups.com

Brilliant, thanks for the time and effort put in on this!

Look forward to reading more from you. :-).

ROnny

Ronny Adsetts
Technical Director
Amazing Internet Ltd, London
t: +44 20 8977 8943
w: www.amazinginternet.com

Registered office: 85 Waldegrave Park, Twickenham, TW1 4TJ
Registered in England. Company No. 4042957

John McNally

Jan 11, 2024, 2:39:02 PMJan 11
to gan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rudi!

This is a great intro to Ganeti and should help spread the word.

Cheers,

John McNally
jmcn...@acm.org