[mongoosepublishing] Mongoose: Made in America

Abrigon Gusiq

May 13, 2009, 9:30:00 AM5/13/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
Mongoose is pleased to announce that it now prints all of its books within
the USA.

Traditionally, many RPG books on the market, especially the high end
hardback and full-colour books, are printed in the Far East, especially
China.

However, we have recently come to an arrangement with a US-based printer
that now allows us to produce all our books in the US, even the
traditionally difficult (expensive!) full colour books and hard backs. This
includes every new release in 2009 and, by the end of the year, the full
content of our back catalogue too.

Many of Mongoose's lines will be moving to full colour over the next year,
including Judge Dredd, Hammers Slammers and Conan.

Matthew Sprange
Mongoose Publishing
Tel: +44 (0)1793 434488 Fax:+44 (0)1793 497999 Mob: +44 (0)7891 624298
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: