Re: [FR-New_Journey] Re: [Calida] Time Passes

Abrigon Gusiq

May 11, 2009, 1:54:05 PM5/11/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, your reply seems to have gone AWOL.

Perhaps half a dozen men shuffle forward. The three ships from the Banites have disembarked, and most of the other, smaller ships have too. Another three people- these from the Gypsy camp - join the woodworkers.

From the desk of:
Robert W Zimmerman III

On May 6, 2009, at 4:57 PM, JASON wrote:

She helps them get off and organise

She calls out "we will need sleds if there is anyone that work wood please come to me" she moves to the side

TAG

> Many murmur in agreement, others silently add their own prayers.
> After which, they mill about uncertainly.
>
> It will take a couple of hours to get everyone disembarked.
>

> From the desk of:
> Robert W Zimmerman III
> rpg01@...
>

> On Apr 29, 2009, at 3:06 PM, JASON wrote:
>

> > she looks at them amassed .. she sigh "citizens we have been
> > delivered from the evil of the elves and the dark queen the gods of
> > good have driven beyond their reach.. we will head south east... but
> > first we will pray thanks to all the good gods.. but also to the
> > lady of merciful justice ... but also for safe passage"
> >
> > she leads the prayers saying thanks to all the good gods... and to
> > lady of merciful justice... she prays for safe passage.
> >
> > TAG

__._,_.___

__,_._,___

Abrigon Gusiq

May 11, 2009, 6:19:53 PM5/11/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
LOL gotta love YAHELL

IC
she smiles at them and prays over them praying for bless.. "thank you we need sleds use the wood from the boats .. "

Once they start work... she gets strong men to help her build a camp from the ships canvas sails and wood... for everyone wait in.. while the sleds are made

TAG

> Perhaps half a dozen men shuffle forward. The three ships from the
> Banites have disembarked, and most of the other, smaller ships have
> too. Another three people- these from the Gypsy camp - join the
> woodworkers.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:FR-New_Jou...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FR-New_Journe...@yahoogroups.com

FR-New_Journe...@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Abrigon Gusiq

May 13, 2009, 11:07:38 AM5/13/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
OOC_ I am back

bic:
Miguel invisibly moves where he can see what the man that slipped outside is doing