[orions_arm] Digest Number 6065

1 view

Abrigon Gusiq

May 13, 2009, 5:57:51 AM5/13/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
There are 17 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Re: Voices/Future Tense Issue 12 Now Online
From: graham228221

2a. Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Steve Bowers
2b. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: kch49er
2c. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: ai_vin
2d. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Steve Bowers
2e. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Steve Bowers
2f. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Luke Campbell
2g. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Steve Bowers
2h. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: mark_ryherd
2i. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Stephen Inniss
2j. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Steve Bowers
2k. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
From: Steve Bowers

3a. A Concept Spaceship
From: Richard Kenny
3b. <ADMIN>Re: A Concept Spaceship
From: drashner1

4a. Re: <EG> Seventh Toposophic Adventists
From: graham228221
4b. Re: <EG> Seventh Toposophic Adventists
From: kch49er

5. I am looking for age gap relationships
From: catherin.green

Messages
1a. Re: Voices/Future Tense Issue 12 Now Online
Posted by: "graham228221" graham...@btinternet.com graham228221
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 6:00 am ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, Bill Ernoehazy <dedoc@...> wrote:

> ...the title speaks for itself.
>
> Next edition is Tranquility Day in July. It's not too early to get
those submissions to us!

> cheerfully, Dr Bill

Looks great Bill!

Here's the link if there's anyone new[ish] on the list that didn't
already know about V/FT:

http://www.voicesoa.net/ <http://www.voicesoa.net/>

One small problem in the latest issue though Bill, the link to Todd's
short story points to nothingness. Other than that, all is good ^_^
looking forward to the next issue!

Messages in this topic (10)
2a. Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
Posted by: "Steve Bowers" s.bo...@ntlworld.com eburacum45
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 am ((PDT))

(I decided to call these tilted worlds 'skolian subtype worlds' from the Greek for crooked; is that acceptable to everyone?)

-----------------------------

Silenus – a colony world with a large axial tilt

Star HD 12820
Constellation : Cassiopeia
Distance from Sol: 421 ly
Luminosity: 2.04x Sol
Planet: Silenus
Semimajor axis 1.5 AU
Orbital period: 1.66 standard year
Nolwocs classification: Gaian, Skolian subtype (a world with high obliquity, from ancient Greek Skolios, `crooked'
Obliquity: 89 degrees

Silenus was first reached by a Truth-Santaya Networks long range probe in 3190; the single terrestrial planet was surveyed and found to be a marginal case for colonisation because of its extreme axial tilt. Nevertheless a colony ship from the Solar Dominion world of Nu Eden finally reached the system in 3575.. The HD 12820 system was connected to the wormhole nexus in 3800 at an early stage in its development, as was the practice in the Dominion.

The planet of Silenus is tilted over so that its rotational axis is almost parallel to the plane of its orbit; this tilt was the origin of the planet's designated name, from the drunken companion and tutor of the Roman god Dionysos. This extreme tilt (obliquity) means that the poles of the world each point directly at the local star at one solstice, while during the periods of the equinoxes the local star can be found above the equator. Worlds like Silenus with high values of obliquity have very different weather conditions during the solstice season as opposed to the equinoctial seasons.

When one pole is pointed towards the star, that pole receives constant solar influx for several months on end; the opposite pole receives no light at all. The pole in summer sunlight becomes very hot, while the winter pole becomes very cold; however there is a considerable transfer of heat from the warm hemisphere to the cold hemisphere via the atmosphere, which becomes very windy in mid latitudes during this season. Silenus has a long orbital period of 1.66 standard years, so the hot season at the sunward pole is very long; this causes any snow to melt early in the hot season, followed by an almost complete dehydration of the polar region. Water vapour is transferred to the cold hemisphere, where it precipitates as rain or snow. During the long dark months the cold pole receives a considerable amount of snow cover.

During the equinoctial seasons the world slowly reverts to a more typical Gaian climate; basic Hadley cells briefly form, before they are once again disrupted by the transequatorial winds at the next solstice. The weather during the equinoctial seasons is unpredictable, but much more clement than during the windy summer and winter periods.

Silenus is a dry world, with 35% water cover; it was lifeless when first discovered, although some evidence of primordial life has been discovered in the oldest rocks. From stratigraphic evidence it is evident that the planet has not always had such a high tilt, but the planet has had a large range of variation of obliquity over the three billion years since its formation. Planetologists suggest that this variation was probably responsible for the extinction of life less than a billion years after it began.

Culture

Silenus is a world at the fringe of the Solar Dominion, so some of the usual features of Solarian culture are somewhat altered here. The Divine Order is represented by a single Local Guardian, who resides in a stepped pyramid at the sunward pole; when the planet passes equinox the Local Guardian translocates from one pole to another, in a suborbital ISO craft.

The high winds during the solstice period mean that almost all agriculture ceases for several months; however the winds represent a useful source of energy, so extensive wind generation systems are in place around the world. These generally take the form of horizontal rotating turbines set into a robust framework, making a continuous fence several hundred metres tall around a particular territory. The wind-fences serve to divide the lowland surface of the world up into innumerable small polygons, plots of land which have been fenced off from one another for many millennia. At the centre of each tessel is a settlement, generally underground to avoid the winds. During the quieter equinoctial seasons the population moves topside into temporary structures resembling yurts. Mountainous regions of Silenus are generally untesselated wastelands, with a few small settlements here and there, often in caves.

These separate polygons, or tessels, as they are known on this world, each have individual governments, generally based on inherited power. The emphasis on individualism that is at the heart of Solarism has on Silenus been translated into a localized power structure made of innumerable very small self-determining units. Each tessel is subordinate only to the Local Guardian, and in all other matter all of the tessels have equal status. This means that there is considerable local rivalry between the families within their small polygonal territories.

Silenus was not directly affected by the Version War, but the aftermath of that conflict caused the Greater Solar Dominion to withdraw somewhat to its core territories. For several hundred years there was no Guardian in the pyramids of the poles. During this time many of the tessels of Silenus came into conflict wit each other, forming power structures and alliances, and short-lived repressive or exploitative empires. The people of Silenus, like most Solarians, had never used mental modification technology, but during these conflicts they developed many forms of physical augmentation technology for military purposes. Superstrong armoured soldiers attacked the fenced territories of their enemies on many occasions, using a variety of projectile and beam weapons and non-lethal devices for crowd control.

The Summer Combat

When a new Guardian was appointed in 6017, E outlawed all such territorial conflicts; but the local pride of the tessels was running high, so the Guardian formulated an Edict designed to channel this rivalry into more healthy pursuits. A ritualized form of Combat was established at that time, using the supersoldier technology that had emerged during the years of turmoil. Each local year, as the summer solstice winds start to rage, a supersoldier Champion from each tessel in that hemisphere enters the untesselated wilderness regions and fights for the reputation of his home territory. Each Champion may take only as much ammunition and power reserve as e can carry; many different designs of powersuit have been used during these competitions, some extremely heavy, powerful and slow, others faster and lighter. The increasing winds over the Combat period add to the challenge.

The Champions were first allowed to use back-up technology in 7099; most take advantage of this opportunity, making the ritual competition a fight to the death in most cases. Since the rules were changed in 9544 to allow magmatter power loops, the ferocity of the ritual combat has increased, and this has brought it to the attention of a wider audience; recordings of the summer Combats are now disseminated throughout the Known Net, in the Dominion territories and beyond.

Messages in this topic (11)
2b. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
Posted by: "kch49er" craig...@googlemail.com kch49er
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 8:27 am ((PDT))

I think the two or three paragraphs about the world type should perhaps be a seperate entry in the NLWCL.

Messages in this topic (11)
2c. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
Posted by: "ai_vin" ma...@shaw.ca ai_vin
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 9:38 am ((PDT))

Nice!
Two things though; in the 9th paragraph, there's a typo in this line - "During this time many of the tessels of Silenus came into conflict wit each other, forming power structures and alliances, and short-lived repressive or exploitative empires." The word "wit" should be 'with' And in this line - "The people of Silenus, like most Solarians, had never used mental modification technology," Are we sure about that? I thought their society put an "emphasis on self-expression, creativity, and personal self-actualisation of the individual citizen." This would include ascensions, right?

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Bowers" <s.bowers3@...> wrote:

> (I decided to call these tilted worlds 'skolian subtype worlds' from the Greek for crooked; is that acceptable to everyone?)
>
> -----------------------------
>
> Silenus – a colony world with a large axial tilt
>
> Star HD 12820
> Constellation : Cassiopeia
> Distance from Sol: 421 ly
> Luminosity: 2.04x Sol
> Planet: Silenus
> Semimajor axis 1.5 AU
> Orbital period: 1.66 standard year
> Nolwocs classification: Gaian, Skolian subtype (a world with high obliquity, from ancient Greek Skolios, `crooked'
> Obliquity: 89 degrees

Messages in this topic (11)
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 am ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "kch49er" <craighiggs@...> wrote:

> I think the two or three paragraphs about the world type should perhaps be a seperate entry in the NLWCL.

Yes. The conditions on various types of skolian planets will be different, mostly depending on the average temperature - so a more general entry is called for, including other examples. According to Willaims and Pollard snow can fall on the equator in some variants of this kind of world, while the polar temperature could reach 90 Celsius
http://aas.org/archives/BAAS/v32n3/dps2000/321.htm

Messages in this topic (11)
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 9:46 am ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "ai_vin" <marav@...> wrote:
"The people of Silenus, like most Solarians, had never used mental modification technology," Are we sure about that? I thought their society put an "emphasis on self-expression, creativity, and personal self-actualisation of the individual citizen." This would include ascensions, right?

There is a taboo in Solarianism against "many mental modification techniques and an outright ban on any forms of mental control or mass manipulation technology" according to the EG.

I take this as being a ban on neurotechnology that allows one person to unduly affect or influence another. Unityware and all forms of group mentality must be particularly frowned upon. I'll make that a little more clear in the next version.

Messages in this topic (11)
2f. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
Posted by: "Luke Campbell" lwc...@gmail.com panoptes5
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 am ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Bowers" <s.bowers3@...> wrote:

> The pole in summer sunlight becomes very hot, while the winter
> pole becomes very cold; however there is a considerable transfer
> of heat from the warm hemisphere to the cold hemisphere via the
> atmosphere, which becomes very windy in mid latitudes during
> this season. Silenus has a long orbital period of 1.66 standard
> years, so the hot season at the sunward pole is very long; this
> causes any snow to melt early in the hot season, followed by an
> almost complete dehydration of the polar region.

High winds combined with dry conditions sounds like a recipe for severe wildfires. Now all you need is fuel (like settlements).

Luke

Messages in this topic (11)
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 1:49 pm ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "Luke Campbell" <lwcamp@...> wrote:
> High winds combined with dry conditions sounds like a recipe for severe wildfires. Now all you need is fuel (like settlements).
>
> Luke

That is why the settlements all move underground in the solstitial seasons. They pack them up and fold them away, like relatively hi-tech yurts.

Little can grow at the poles, which have an annual temperature range of 100 degrees Celsius or more; but the mid latitudes will get some rain, as the hot winds cool. Perhaps some genetically modified species could be made to survive or thrive at the poles, but the Solar Dominion have never been particularly interested in extreme genemodding.

Messages in this topic (11)
2h. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
Posted by: "mark_ryherd" micr...@yahoo.com mark_ryherd
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 8:27 pm ((PDT))

> (I decided to call these tilted worlds 'skolian subtype worlds' from the Greek for crooked; is that acceptable to everyone?)

Is this designation only for terrestrian class worlds, or would this term be used to describe bodies in other categories? In our own solar system could Uranus or even Pluto fall under this term?

Messages in this topic (11)
2i. Re: Silenus - a colony with a high obliquity
Posted by: "Stephen Inniss" sin...@shaw.ca matterplay1
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm ((PDT))

Steve Bowers wrote:
> (I decided to call these tilted worlds 'skolian subtype worlds' from
> the Greek for crooked; is that acceptable to everyone?)

Sounds good to me.

> Silenus – a colony world with a large axial tilt

[snip]

> When one pole is pointed towards the star, that pole receives
> constant solar influx for several months on end; the opposite pole
> receives no light at all. The pole in summer sunlight becomes very
> hot, while the winter pole becomes very cold; however there is a
> considerable transfer of heat from the warm hemisphere to the cold
> hemisphere via the atmosphere, which becomes very windy in mid
> latitudes during this season. Silenus has a long orbital period of
> 1.66 standard years, so the hot season at the sunward pole is very
> long; this causes any snow to melt early in the hot season, followed
> by an almost complete dehydration of the polar region. Water vapour
> is transferred to the cold hemisphere, where it precipitates as rain
> or snow. During the long dark months the cold pole receives a
> considerable amount of snow cover.
>
> During the equinoctial seasons the world slowly reverts to a more
> typical Gaian climate; basic Hadley cells briefly form, before they
> are once again disrupted by the transequatorial winds at the next
> solstice. The weather during the equinoctial seasons is
> unpredictable, but much more clement than during the windy summer and
> winter periods.

[snip]

One interesting effect of an axial tilt is that as the angle increases
the equatorial regions get less solar flux (averaged over the course of
the year), and the poles more. Here on Earth the poles are a good deal
warmer, on average, than they might be if there were no axial tilt. On a
world like Silenus, with a tilt close to 90 degrees, the coldest regions
will be equatorial. If those regions are not too cold to be habitable
(say, for argument's sake, they comparable to our own mid-latitude zones
in average temperature) they will have interesting seasons. The two
warmest parts of the year will be at the planet's equinoxes, when the
sun will rise directly in the east and set directly in the west, and be
directly overhead at noon. The day lengths will stay the same, but in
one half of the year, the noon-time sun will drop lower and lower in the
northern sky, and the sunlike weaker and weaker, leading to a dim
"north-winter", with the sun crawling along the northern part of the sky
at midwinter. Then it will return to "normal" for the next equinox, but
start to drop lower and lower in the southern portion of the sky, for
the "south-winter". Aside from any extreme weather that arises from the
difference between the polar summer and winter temperatures, the
equatorial regions could actually be quite pleasant if the winter and
summer temperature temperatures are both within the habitable range.

Interestingly enough, a planet with a 45 degree axial tilt will get the
same *average* solar flux over its entire surface, though the poleward
regions would have much more extreme seasons than what we are accustomed
to and the equatorial regions would have seasons like what I've
described for a ninety-degree axial tilt, but less extreme (the
noon-time sun in northwinter or southwinter would be about halfway down
the sky rather than right on the horizon). Could make for an interesting
set of climates. Newlife II in the Deorvyn article:
http://www.orionsarm.com/historical/Deorvyn.html
has such a tilt, but I never got around to describing its effect on
climate and geography.

A large eccentricity and a significant axial tilt together could give
some interesting results, too. If perihelion and aphelion coincided with
the seasons caused by the axial tilts, for instance, one hemisphere
could get a long relatively cool summer and a short relatively mild
winter, while the other would have long extremely cold winters and short
but extremely hot summers. Other combinations of axial tilt and
eccentricity would give some more complex patterns.

Stephen

Messages in this topic (11)
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 10:29 pm ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "mark_ryherd" <microiowa@...> wrote:

> > (I decided to call these tilted worlds 'skolian subtype worlds' from the Greek for crooked; is that acceptable to everyone?)
>
> Is this designation only for terrestrian class worlds, or would this term be used to describe bodies in other categories? In our own solar system could Uranus or even Pluto fall under this term?

I think the 'skolian' designation can apply to all such worlds, including Uranus.

Messages in this topic (11)
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 11:41 pm ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Inniss <sinniss@...> wrote:
> On a
> world like Silenus, with a tilt close to 90 degrees, the coldest regions
> will be equatorial. If those regions are not too cold to be habitable
> (say, for argument's sake, they comparable to our own mid-latitude zones
> in average temperature) they will have interesting seasons. The two
> warmest parts of the year will be at the planet's equinoxes, when the
> sun will rise directly in the east and set directly in the west, and be
> directly overhead at noon. The day lengths will stay the same, but in
> one half of the year, the noon-time sun will drop lower and lower in the
> northern sky, and the sunlike weaker and weaker, leading to a dim
> "north-winter", with the sun crawling along the northern part of the sky
> at midwinter. Then it will return to "normal" for the next equinox, but
> start to drop lower and lower in the southern portion of the sky, for
> the "south-winter". Aside from any extreme weather that arises from the
> difference between the polar summer and winter temperatures, the
> equatorial regions could actually be quite pleasant if the winter and
> summer temperature temperatures are both within the habitable range.

> Stephen

That is a good description, and I'll use the wording in the description of the Skolian subtype if I may.

The 'north-winter' and 'south-winter' coincide with the period of greatest thermal redistribution by the atmosphere (in short, with the windy season) so I would expect the equator to be significantly warmer than the angle of the sun would suggest, on Silenus at least.

Messages in this topic (11)
3a. A Concept Spaceship
Posted by: "Richard Kenny" timespaceandmo...@yahoo.com timespaceandmotionjanuary2008
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 am ((PDT))

A Concept Spaceship
a million ton spaceship, an asteroid destroyer
http://aconceptspaceship.blogspot.com

Messages in this topic (22)
3b. <ADMIN>Re: A Concept Spaceship
Posted by: "drashner1" dras...@yahoo.com drashner1
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 10:44 am ((PDT))

> A Concept Spaceship
> a million ton spaceship, an asteroid destroyer
> http://aconceptspaceship.blogspot.com

Ok, this is now getting into the realm of being tiresome.

By my count this makes the fourth time you have posted this to the list. Each time you have done so, various members (myself included) have pointed out a number of problems and raised several questions about the issue (see thread). Each time you have pretty much made no response and vanished off the list for weeks or months only to appear again at a later time posting a link to pretty much the same idea you posted the time before.

This leads me to think you are doing one of two things:

a) You are simply spamming the cybersphere with your idea, basically doing a mass emailing out to some distribution list you have on file that includes this group. You neither expect nor desire a reply in which case you are simply wasting our collective time. Besides which, this list does not tolerate spam.

b) You are working on the theory that if you just keep posting here enough, eventually we will give up and accept your idea for the marvelous revolutionary life-changing concept that you apparently believe it to be. In which case, not only are you wasting our time but you are violating our list policies, which specifically mention this sort of behavior and not in a good way.

We have already said rather clearly (and more than once) that your idea has several problems, both engineering and logical. That is not going to change. As such, your choices narrow down to two:

1) You can actually communicate with us and we can see about doing something with your idea to make it workable.

2) You can repeat the unacceptable behavior (ignoring us and then coming back later to post the same idea yet again), at which point you will be removed from this list.

Consider this an official warning.

Todd

List Moderator

Messages in this topic (22)
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 7:42 am ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "kch49er" <craighiggs@...> wrote:

This is a pretty good start, but it seems a bit sparse to me =P it's an
interesting idea (i'd bet they aren't the only ones that are thinking
about/hoping for a S7 emergence).

> Religous group whose meme-set has encompassed biont, vec and virtual
alike. Ey belive all Archai gods and traditional gods are united at the
seventh toposphic as lower toposophic selves of the one true god located
inside the wormhole nexus and Godweb.

I'm presuming they don't believe in the One True God of the traditional
sense (thou who created the Universe or whatever), as the Godweb/nexus
hasn't been around for ever. Do they believe that the one true god only
existed since that tech was initiated?

As there are already rumours that the S6 guys are starting to play
around with multi-dimensionality, and even hanging out in the bulk, an
S7+ entity (even if emerging from the Godweb) could presumably exist far
far far beyond terragen space. Maybe the belief that "our" transapients
and archai are united with xeno-archai and other weirdness beyond the
terragen sphere might even be more believable.

> Eir ships are needle like not more than 1 meter wide to allow for
traversing through even smaller wormholes, although they are often
equipped with extendable equipment and inflatable habs for when they
dock at the space station near wormholes. They rarley stay long in any
system, never venturing beyond the spaceports, where they entertain ad
trade with the locals, and take on the occasional passenger in order to
earn value fof any tolls their route may encouter.

> They generally tend to take slower voyages to the wormhole than most
traffic opting not to hibernate but to spend the time in prayer to the
SI:7 the ultimate goal of the followers is to transcend and become one
of the AI (or a component there of)resposible for managing a gate of the
wormhole nexus.

Apart from the nitpicks about the capabilities of the needle ships that
others have mentioned, this info seems slightly disjointed. You've told
us how they travel, and some of what they do. But I'd like to know a bit
more about where they are, who they are and how many followers there are
as well. Why do they want their own gate, what is the overall objective
of doing so?

Using "Adventists" as part of the title gave me a bit of an idea. You
don't go into much detail about their belief, but what about a sort of
creation/second coming myth? We have no idea what an S7 could be capable
of, but creating a Universe could probably be within its power. Maybe
they could believe that the S7 "one true god" created spacetime 13
billion years ago, and has been waiting for the universe to reach a
point where e can reemerge from lower toposophic beings?

Or something along those lines. But anyways, I'm looking forward to an
expanded article!

Messages in this topic (6)
Date: Tue May 12, 2009 8:44 am ((PDT))

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "ai_vin" <marav@...> wrote:

> Let me guess, a couple of people just came to your door asking if you'd like to read one of their pamphlets?

Close there was a stand in the city centre :)

--- In orion...@yahoogroups.com, "graham228221" <grahamhopgood@...> wrote:

> This is a pretty good start, but it seems a bit sparse to me =P
Well it was only suppose to be a short entry, like the last one, that became pages, stupid suck you in OA :)

>it's an
> interesting idea (i'd bet they aren't the only ones that are thinking
> about/hoping for a S7 emergence).
>
> > Religous group whose meme-set has encompassed biont, vec and virtual
> alike. Ey belive all Archai gods and traditional gods are united at the
> seventh toposphic as lower toposophic selves of the one true god located
> inside the wormhole nexus and Godweb.
>
> I'm presuming they don't believe in the One True God of the traditional
> sense (thou who created the Universe or whatever), as the Godweb/nexus
> hasn't been around for ever. Do they believe that the one true god only
> existed since that tech was initiated?
I hadn't thought of that.

> As there are already rumours that the S6 guys are starting to play
> around with multi-dimensionality, and even hanging out in the bulk, an
> S7+ entity (even if emerging from the Godweb) could presumably exist far
> far far beyond terragen space. Maybe the belief that "our" transapients
> and archai are united with xeno-archai and other weirdness beyond the
> terragen sphere might even be more believable.
I pretty much just choose 7 because it seemed quite religously significant.

> > Eir ships are needle like not more than 1 meter wide to allow for
> traversing through even smaller wormholes, although they are often
> equipped with extendable equipment and inflatable habs for when they
> dock at the space station near wormholes. They rarley stay long in any
> system, never venturing beyond the spaceports, where they entertain ad
> trade with the locals, and take on the occasional passenger in order to
> earn value fof any tolls their route may encouter.
>
> > They generally tend to take slower voyages to the wormhole than most
> traffic opting not to hibernate but to spend the time in prayer to the
> SI:7 the ultimate goal of the followers is to transcend and become one
> of the AI (or a component there of)resposible for managing a gate of the
> wormhole nexus.
>
> Apart from the nitpicks about the capabilities of the needle ships that
> others have mentioned, this info seems slightly disjointed. You've told
> us how they travel, and some of what they do. But I'd like to know a bit
> more about where they are, who they are and how many followers there are
> as well. Why do they want their own gate, what is the overall objective
> of doing so?

I didn't mean they wanted their own gate, they only want to ascend if they can become part of a transapient that controls the nexus rather than say angelnet control.

> Using "Adventists" as part of the title gave me a bit of an idea. You
> don't go into much detail about their belief, but what about a sort of
> creation/second coming myth? We have no idea what an S7 could be capable
> of, but creating a Universe could probably be within its power. Maybe
> they could believe that the S7 "one true god" created spacetime 13
> billion years ago, and has been waiting for the universe to reach a
> point where e can reemerge from lower toposophic beings?
>
> Or something along those lines. But anyways, I'm looking forward to an
> expanded article!

I quite like most of what you suggested. A cylic universe would be intresting.

Messages in this topic (6)
5. I am looking for age gap relationships
Posted by: "catherin.green" catheri...@yahoo.com catherin.green
Date: Wed May 13, 2009 1:21 am ((PDT))

I found a best place for Younger Women/men and Older Women/Men, or Younger Men/Women and Older Women/Men, to interact with each other. Age gap is not a problem there.

http://friends68.zoomshare.com/files/cougar.htm

Messages in this topic (1)

<*> Your email settings:
Digest Email | Traditional