[Dredd] Hello There!

Abrigon Gusiq

May 13, 2009, 4:15:57 AM5/13/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
Hi you all!

I'm Hervé, hailing from France and I stumbled by chance on your group while following a link from Mongoose site. As a long time roleplayer and Dredd fan, I'm the lucky possessor of old WD issues. I thought scanning and uploading the Dredd articles missing from your files might help the Dredd gaming community. I started today with "A night in the Death Sector 255" from WD88, a sequel to the adventure in issue 83. I'll post the rest as fast as my freetime can allow it.

Cheers
Hervé

Shortcut URL to this page:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Dredd-...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Dredd-ful...@yahoogroups.com

Dredd-un...@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Abrigon Gusiq

May 13, 2009, 5:39:52 AM5/13/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Herve,

Ah, good news on the missing 'White Dwarf' material!

Thank you for your help,
- John

I'm Hervé, hailing from France and I stumbled by chance on your group while following a link from Mongoose site. As a long time roleplayer and Dredd fan, I'm the lucky possessor of old WD issues. I thought scanning and uploading the Dredd articles missing from your files might help the Dredd gaming community. I started today with "A night in the Death Sector 255" from WD88, a sequel to the adventure in issue 83. I'll post the rest as fast as my freetime can allow it.

Cheers
Hervé

Abrigon Gusiq

May 13, 2009, 9:23:07 AM5/13/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 8:06 AM, labyrinthes2001
<daubet...@9business.fr> wrote:

> I thought scanning and
> uploading the Dredd articles missing from your files might help the Dredd
> gaming community. I started today with "A night in the Death Sector 255"
> from WD88, a sequel to the adventure in issue 83. I'll post the rest as fast
> as my freetime can allow it.

Many thanks, Hervé, and welcome!

Chris
--