[The_Universal_RPG_Recruiting_Network] The Mutant Enemy

Abrigon Gusiq

May 13, 2009, 5:34:04 AM5/13/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
A shiny, new X-Men RPG on Yahoo! Groups.

We are a Marvel multi-verse game; taking elements from the regular X-Men comicbook continuity and the X-Men movieverse, rolling them into one neat package and putting them into the very exciting premise set up by Wolverine and the X-Men. We have a timeline in the group's files to show very clearly how these events fit together and we have the potential for a lot of character development, exploration, action and adventure, and challenges enough for any writer.

Taken Characters:

Cyclops | Scott Summers
Shadowcat | Kitty Pryde
Colossus | Piotr Rasputin