[Starlight Role Players Guild] Digest Number 793

Abrigon Gusiq

May 12, 2009, 11:01:40 PM5/12/09
to gaming-...@googlegroups.com
There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. USS Diligence
From: Robert

Message
1a. USS Diligence
Posted by: "Robert" sha...@yahoo.com shadai8
Date: Sun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm ((PDT))

"That which ordinary men are fit for, I am qualified in; and the best of me is diligence." William Shakespeare

What is diligence you ask? Diligence (N): constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken; persistent exertion of body or mind.

The crew of the USS Diligence is looking for people to show true diligence, to accomplish what they set out to, to be persistent, to exert their minds to their creative limits, to produce great writings about Star Trek and to not back down from a challenge.

We are in between missions so this is the perfect time to join! Our next installment is in the works, all we need is YOU!

We are looking for mature players over the age of 15, to write with us on board the Diligence. Posting requirement is 1 post every 2 weeks via Yahoo Groups, or more and currently we are seeking:

Chief Science
Chief Flight Control
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Security/Tactical Officer

Also all Assistant positions are open at this time.

Come see us at http://uss-diligence.tripod.com/

If you are ready to be diligent, and consistent, we are ready to welcome you aboard. Your challenge awaits!

Commander Daniel Anvers
Commanding Officer
USS Diligence NCC 83964

Messages in this topic (5)