WG4 In-Person Meeting, Aveiro March 15th 2024

Lisa Rougetet

Feb 8, 2024, 4:50:01 AMFeb 8
to gametab...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mathematics in Games Workgroup,

The In-Person meeting for WG4 | Maths in Games on the 15 of March, 2024 in Aveiro is coming closer.

We have more than 50 people in our group, this implied that we had to shortlist COST-invitations for this meeting. Invitees will be contacted by email soon.

We are pleased to inform you that you can also join remotely through Zoom.

Access link here: https://univ-nantes-fr.zoom.us/j/85939596222

The preliminary schedule is given below but a more detailed program will be sent by the end of February (note that all times are Lisbon time, WET, you can check your timezone here).

09:00 - 09:15 Opening

09:15 - 10:30 Presentations

10:30 - 11:00 Coffee-break

11:00 - 12:30 Presentations

12:30 - 14:00 Lunch

14:00 - 16:00 Presentations

We hope you will join us,

Lisa & Tiago

P.S. Please note that on the previous day, March 14, the 17th Portuguese Championship of Mathematical Games, will be held in Aveiro. If you are interested in coming to see, let us know.