WG 4 Mathematics in Games --> Tomorrow, the online is on Zoom!

Lisa Rougetet

Jan 23, 2024, 1:50:48 AMJan 23
to gametab...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Perhaps you received a Google Meet invitation for the online session of WG 4 for tomorrow,
but the link is on Zoom: https://univ-nantes-fr.zoom.us/j/82400841220

Please click on the one given in the official invitation by COST (same as the one above).

Thanks,

Best,

Lisa

Igor Nedelkovski

Jan 23, 2024, 1:59:47 AMJan 23
to Lisa Rougetet, gametab...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lisa and others,

Yes, please ignore the calendar invitation that you got from me. I created a reminder for myself, but by default, Google included all group members in the calendar invitation. In the meantime, I canceled the Google Meet invitation.

I am apologizing for this confusion. See you tomorrow at 9:00 CET on ZOOM.

Best regards and have a nice day.
Igor

Prof. Dr. Igor Nedelkovski
+389 75 22 21 85