Post-first online meeting

Lisa Rougetet

Jan 26, 2024, 11:05:15 AMJan 26
to gametab...@googlegroups.com

Dear WG4 Members,

It was a pleasure to meet everyone who attended on Wednesday. The outlook to hearing and discussing more on our shared interests and problems seem very promising.

We’ve started a shared collaborative document of the meeting minutes shared with the email you provided registering to the COST action, here (or through the link below). You can make appropriate changes directly to the document.

(Only for those who do not have / use google documents, you can find attached a preliminary document. Please do not edit this document, instead send any additions you’d like to make via email to thi...@campus.ul.pt)

The minutes will be shared next week with the general project after the Kick-off meeting in Leiden.

All the best,

Lisa and Tiago

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NCm4_JP_F43dtKLfZfyNwVpV-R6LC0WDDg19MeeZyzI/edit

Game Table - WG4 First Online Meeting Minutes.pdf