1st online meeting of WG 4 Mathematics in Games --> 24th of January - morning

Lisa Rougetet

Jan 12, 2024, 7:23:32 AMJan 12
to gametab...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members,

Welcome to the Working Group 4 "Mathematics in Games" of the Cost Action Game Table!
It is a pleasure to know we have more than 40 participants in this group.

We will hold a first online meeting for WG4 on January, 24th (9:00-12:30 CET), on Zoom.

The aim of this meeting is to outline our objectives for the year of 2024 and prepare the first in person meeting. It will be an opportunity for brief introductions, an overview of WG4, and a discussion on how we can collectively drive forward these initiatives in the coming months.

We will give you next week a more detailed schedule of the session.

Have a nice day, we are looking forward meeting you,

Best,

Tiago and Lisa
--
Lisa Rougetet