WG4 Online Meetinf on January 24th - Program

Lisa Rougetet

Jan 19, 2024, 12:23:57 PMJan 19
to gametab...@googlegroups.com, Tiago Hirth, eric....@uclouvain.be

Dear Members,

As you know, next week we’ll have Working Group 4, “Mathematics in Games” first meeting, online on Zoom.

It will be Wednesday the 24th of January 2024. We’ll meet at 9:00 CET (you can check your time here).

The meeting link is: https://univ-nantes-fr.zoom.us/j/82400841220

9:00 – Opening of the Meeting

9:10 – Welcoming, short presentations of Lisa and Tiago

9:20 – Introductory presentations

11:00 – Short break to get a coffee 🙂

11:15 – Organisational Discussion

12:30 – Cloture

The first session will be a round of short presentations. So we ask participants to prepare 3 to 5-minutes-talk about themselves (your work, research interests, institution, etc.).

We will have a second session to discuss how to organise and collaborate within this workgroup (which common tools we could use, subgroups of work, etc.). So participants are invited to think of their expectations and contributions for this working group in advance.

If you can’t be present but would like to introduce yourself and share your thoughts for WG4 you can send us a small video to be played in the session.

Finally we’d like to remind you to save the 15th of March, 2024 for the in person meeting in Aveiro Portugal.

We are looking forward meeting you online,

All the best,

Lisa and Tiago