Results from VerbCorner @ GamesWithWords.org

Games With Words

Dec 17, 2013, 3:21:23 PM12/17/13
to gameswi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

The first round of results are in from VerbCorner, our Citizen Science-powered project to crowdsource the relationship between linguistic structure, meaning, and thought. You can read about the results here.

Thanks to everyone for their support on this project. I've already posted the second round of the project (more verbs and one more task so far). Based on current rate, I should have results from that by late winter.

You may also be interested in this just-published article in Harvard Magazine, which discusses a wide range of Web-based research, including work by us at GamesWithWords.org.

Josh