GamesWithWords.org Google Groups List finally updated

1 view

Joshua Hartshorne

Apr 23, 2010, 5:16:40 PM4/23/10
to gameswi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I've spent the last several months trying to get the old coglanglab.org mailing list merged with the new GamesWithWords.org mailing list. It should now all be merged, though I apologize if your settings have changed (e.g., digest email, full email, etc.). If  you want to change your settings or unsubscribe, follow this link.

Just a reminder: this list is used to announce results for GamesWithWords.org experiments or announce new experiments. Typically, I send around 4-8 emails per year.

Best regards,
Joshua Hartshorne