ignore last email

Joshua Hartshorne

Jan 6, 2011, 10:35:44 PM1/6/11
to gameswi...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks -- apologies if you got that email involving a bunch of ampersands. I was trying to figure out a problem I'm having with ampersands (&) on the blog, and trying to figure out if its specific to blogger or happens in all Google products. So I was testing email and the email went to gameswi...@googlegroups.com rather than gameswi...@gmail.com.

Namely, on the blog, ampersands always show up as &. I understand this used to be a more common problem, but it seems most blogs have no issues with ampersands, and I'm not sure why mine does. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know (gameswi...@gmail.com).

Josh