results from experiments at GameswithWords.org

Joshua Hartshorne

Dec 21, 2010, 11:35:01 AM12/21/10
to gameswi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Thank you all again for your support of our work. Results from several different lines of experiments have been posted recently:

Read about preliminary results from our pun experiment, Puntastic, here.

This post contains information from several of our pronoun experiments, including the old Find the Dax experiment run on our old website coglanglab.org and the Russian version of that same experiment (Sliktopoz).

Finally, this post has a write-up of some related pronoun experiments that weren't technically run on our website (we used Amazon Mechanical Turk instead), but may be of interest anyway.

Happy New Year,
Josh Hartshorne

GamesWithWords.org
Department of Psychology