New language experiment at GamesWithWords.org

G. Wwords

Apr 15, 2013, 1:17:21 PM4/15/13
to gameswi...@googlegroups.com
There is a new experiment at GamesWithWords.org, called "Collecting Fancy Art". You can read a brief description of it on the blog.

This is only one of a number of new experiments and other changes at GamesWithWords over the next month or two. Another change is that all the social networking buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) have been updated. This is great because they'll be easier to use, but had the side-effect of resetting the counters to zero. If you'd like to support our research beyond participation, please share the main page and/or pages for some of the ongoing experiments, both to give the site more exposure and so our counters won't look so sad.

Many thanks to everyone for your participation and promotion of the research. We have now published four research papers based on research conducted at the website, with another to be announced shortly.

Josh Hartshorne
GamesWithWords.org & M.I.T.