How Smart are Ravens??

Dana Ramnarine

Nov 22, 2021, 2:12:18 PM11/22/21
to Games for Change
DID YOU KNOW… New research suggests common ravens may be as smart as apes and chimpanzees? In fact, they may be able to remember past events, plan for the future, and even make tools.
Check out the Carbon Counts art team’s process for making animals to discover in our game. Neil Hooson, our Art Director starts out with some research, then creates concept art. He passes it to our 3D Art Generalist, Brooke Mitchell who makes a 3D model. Next up will be texture and animation.
Raven (1).jpg

We're a purpose-driven game studio, based in BC, Canada (with team members throughout N.America) who are building a unique, ridiculously fun, and immersive game that will inspire millions of people, companies, and nations to adopt lower-carbon lifestyles to re-green the planet.

Our amazing team at Carbon Counts is growing!! We're looking for our next UA Manager, Full Stack (Unity) Engineer, and Lead Data Engineer. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to learn more about our team, ethos, and vision for a greener future! #purposedriven #gamedev #gamesforgood

Reach us directly at car...@carboncounts.tech