New Game Design Challenge: Connectedness -- submit a game pitch by March 17th for a chance at $11,000 in cash prizes (please share)

Drew

Mar 4, 2024, 3:22:03 PMMar 4
to gamesforchange, Susanne Smetana, Andrew Greenberg, Tamlin Hall
The 17th Annual LifeLove Game Design Challenge has launched!

Announcing a new game design challenge about connectedness.png

For this year's competition, we're looking for game pitches for a prosocial video game that explores the impact of social connectedness and its importance, especially for young people. Submit your idea by March 17th for your chance at $11,000 in cash prizes. This year we are honored to be supported by Hope Givers. The Hope Givers Student Gaming Award offers a special prize for a game created by a middle school or high school student.

We've attached a flyer (PDF) designed for bulletin boards to help spread the word about this prosocial game design contest.

The contest is open to anybody age 13+. For info about connectedness, official rules, and to enter the contest please visit the connectedness games website: https://connecting.games

Thanks!

Drew Crecente, JD

2024 Changemaker
Gaming Against Violence is an evidence based award-winning program using intentionally designed prosocial games for violence prevention.
A selection of prosocial games available at jag.itch.io and gamejolt.com/@jag

2554 Drew Valley Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 |1-877-STOP-TDV | [EIN] 20-4618499
Connectedness Game Design Challenge with Student Award Launched flyer.pdf