Trading Game

Lisa Belliveau

Mar 14, 2023, 6:21:46 PM3/14/23
to Games for Change
In the Footsteps of History

We are an education program that leverages technology to teach history and social studies.

Looking for a talented developer to help us fix som connection issues. This is a webRTC and Reactjs game.

Please contact me if interested.

Thank you so much.

Lisa

John Say

Mar 15, 2023, 12:22:43 PM3/15/23
to Lisa Belliveau, Games for Change
Lisa,

Happy to help fix the issue, can reach out via jo...@saydesign.com or book a meeting at say.youcanbook.me

John

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/gamesforchange?hl=en

By opting into this Google Group, you are also opting into our bi-monthly newsletter which we will send to you via the e-mail address you are using for the Google Group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Games for Change" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gamesforchange/9860688d-ed85-4ea6-845d-4584a4f01013n%40googlegroups.com.
--
_______________ John Say, CEO www.saydesign.com Skype: johnsay tel: 415-508-4144

lisa belliveau

Mar 15, 2023, 12:22:51 PM3/15/23
to j....@saydesign.com, Games for Change
I’d love to understand what kind of rates you charge.
We have quite a few things that need engineering. Can you please provide any more information?
Looking forward to learning more.
Thx

Best wishes,

Lisa