IMPACT: Learning Edition is out today!

Maria Romero

Jul 29, 2021, 11:00:21 AM7/29/21
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Hello G4C family,

IMPACT: Learning Edition launches today. This game is designed to help people imagine and think critically about changes that could impact the future of learning. Taking on the roles of distinct characters – each with their own relationship to education, values and unique set of preferred future conditions – players compete to create a world where their avatar’s future role is relevant and secure.

We’d love for you to play and share. You can get a brief overview of the game with our teaser video here:

The game is ideal for players who want to engage in futures thinking in a new and innovative way, to expand their understanding of their learning ecosystems, to explore possible future landscapes and to practice systems thinking. We hope you’ll check it out and help spread the word!

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

We are excited to see this game out in the world!

Maria Romero

Senior Manager, Strategic Foresight

KnowledgeWorks.org

312 Plum Street, Suite 950