On a mission to create 100,000 skilled jobs for African Digital Designers

Michael Ifabanwo

Sep 20, 2021, 12:12:59 PMSep 20
to Games for Change
Meaningful Gigs has built a strong community of African designers for Creative, Marketing, and Product teams who want highly skilled and diverse designers.

Our Vision:
Create 100,000 skilled jobs for Africans by 2028

Our clients love us because they get:
1. Exclusive access to hundreds of highly skilled untapped African designers.
2. High-quality designs because we vet and up-skill each designer.
3. Personally curated design teams.

Check out our feature on Forbes! "Meaningful Gigs Is Creating 100,000 Highly Skilled Jobs In Africa. Here's How You Can Help"