🎮 🏆 SHARE THE NEWS: Peabody Awards Accepting Interactive Submissions

Tunisha Singleton

Aug 8, 2022, 10:31:06 AMAug 8
to Games for Change

Interactive Announcement_.png

Hello G4C Community!
I'd like to share some EXCITING information on behalf of the prestigious Peabody Awards

Peabody is shining a light on the best in digital storytelling.  Help us share the news so we can raise awareness of the amazing creative contributions digital storytellers are making.

Submissions for Interactive Awards are open now until August 24!

Peabody has formally expanded our categories and judging to include interactive and immersive media. Since 1941, Peabody has been dedicated to stories that matter. And we continue this tradition with a call to find those telling meaningful stories in gaming, virtual and augmented reality, social video, and beyond.

Leaders and interactive affiliates - help us spread this message encouraging creative innovators to submit for the distinguished opportunity of being a Peabody Winner.

Creators and emerging media storytellers - show us who you are, the story worlds you’ve built, and the palpable community impact your work has made. Submit your projects now to be honored and celebrated by the oldest, most prestigious award in broadcasting.

From the beginning, Peabody has been about more than excellence. We’re committed to our mission of supporting storytellers who illuminate the world around us in all media formats. And together, through your shared support and submissions, we can reinforce the significance of this space, advancing both the field and the fresh community of digital content creators and visionaries.

Submissions are open now and will be accepted through August 24, 2022. For details on guidelines and how to submit, visit here.

Here’s extra info on how you can help:
  • Linked here is an Interactive Submissions Kit with information for you to use at your disposal for sharing this announcement within your circles. Included you’ll find descriptive language, suggested copy for social posts, announcement images, and more.

Thank you for sharing! For any questions or comments, feel free to contact me and/or Peabody (pea...@uga.edu or @PeabodyAwards on Twitter).

Thanks!!

Peabody Email Header.png

Tunisha Singleton Ph.D.

Creative Strategy + Story + Innovation /
Sports • Culture • Fan Experience

• President BOD, Black Girl Hockey Club, 501c3
• Twitter: @Tsingletonsays