Free Virtual Book Launch Party - Games & Learning

Kat Schrier Shaenfield

Jun 24, 2021, 1:18:45 PM6/24/21
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Hello! You are invited to a FREE virtual book launch party for two new #edtech #games #learning books.

Join Dr. Matt Farber and Dr. Kat Schrier (me) as we share our NEW books:
GAMING SEL (Matt Farber)
WE THE GAMERS (Kat Schrier) - ASFLYQ6 - 30% Off on the OUP site or you can use Amazon.
The book launch is hosted by #GamesforChange and moderated by Arana Shapiro!
The sign-up for the virtual talk on Thursday, June 24th at 7pm ET. The link is below (there will be giveaways and fun games too!) 👇👇

https---cdn.evbuc.com-images-138073853-10662513765-1-original.20210608-213133.jpeg
Dr. Karen (Kat) Schrier
http://www.karenschrier.com

Associate Professor & Director, Games & Emerging Media program, Marist College
Author, We the Gamers (Oxford University Press)
Author, Knowledge Games (Johns Hopkins University Press)
Editor, Learning, Education, & Games book series (ETC Press/Carnegie Mellon)
Author, Designing Ourselves (Center for Technology & Society)
--------