Intro to my educational gaming company, Skill Prepare

Brandon P

Aug 8, 2023, 4:55:50 PM8/8/23
to Games for Change
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to create this conversation to introduce myself to the group!
My name is Brandon and I am a cofounder at Skill Prepare. We are a STEM accredited educational gaming startup where we develop learning games for VR & consoles. My co-founder and I have bootstrapped this business because we have a deep passion for combining gaming with education.

Its our goal to create engaging, quality games that makes learning fun for all ages.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime!
Brandon Paulus
Skill Prepare