Looking for Unity and Unreal BETA testers for an accessibility focused TTS Plugin

Tom DiPietropolo

May 25, 2021, 2:22:14 PM5/25/21
to Games for Change

Good Day Everyone,

I am with ReadSpeaker, www.readspeaker.ai , an end to end, text to speech company.

ReadSpeaker is in the process of building an accessibility focused Game Engine Plugin, for Unity and Unreal, that will provide dynamic Text to Speech at runtime.  We are currently looking for a few BETA testers to give us some feedback.

To give you an idea of the functionality of the Plug-In, I have been working with the Indie Game Developer, Soft Leaf Studios, who is building a Point and Click Adventure game called Stories of Blossom.  The game features all handrawn artwork, utilizing voice actors for game characters, and TTS audio for accessibility audio cues, audio descriptions, etc.

00.00 - 00.28 Option Presets
00.29 - 00.38 Start Menu
03.57 - 05.14 Tutorials
05.16 - 06.18 In-game Menus