New Game Design Challenge (due July 5) -and- Are you going to G4C2022?

Drew Crecente

Jun 28, 2022, 3:29:53 PMJun 28
to Games for Change
Please share with game devs, game design students, and interested groups! One week to go.

2022 Resilience Game Design Challenge Poster.png

The 'Gaming Against Violence' program from Jennifer Ann's Group has launched its 15th annual game design challenge.

Game pitches are due by July 5th to be eligible to be a finalist.
  • 10 Finalists will be selected to proceed to the next round
  • The theme is resilience
  • $5,000 in total prizes
  • Open to all ages 13+
  • Contest website: https://resilient.games

Here are posters for posting or printing:

Thank you for helping us to get the word out!

We believe young people are in need of coping skills more than ever. And prosocial games are the most effective way to engage and empower them.

Also, if you're going to the 2022 Games for Change Festival we'd love to meet up and talk about the work we do with prosocial games to help teens.

We are honored our game 'Culture Overlord' is recognized as a Games for Change Awards Finalist in the category of "Best Learning Game."

It will be exciting to see everybody in person again. This will be my first trip since COVID. The last time I left Atlanta was for G4C when 'Rispek Danis' was a finalist in 2019, three (?!) years ago.

Let us know if you'll be at the Games for Change Festival in NYC July 13 & 14.  Register now!

Best,
- Drew

Drew Crecente, Executive Director
Jennifer Ann's Group

► Jennifer Ann's Group is a nonprofit 501(c)3 preventing teen dating violence.
Gaming Against Violence is a Top-50 innovative nonprofit program, using prosocial games for violence prevention.
► Explore and play some of our latest prosocial games at jag.itch.io.