Join Games for Change, Playmob, and the University of Bolton in Building a Resource for SDG-Focused Games! ๐ŸŒŽ

Cassie Baralis

Jun 23, 2023, 6:14:43โ€ฏPM6/23/23
to Games for Change

Games for Change, Playmob, and the University of Bolton are working on a cool project, and we'd love your help! We're compiling a comprehensive resource highlighting how the games industry is backing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This project is about building connections, sparking inspiration, and sharing the innovative ways games are used to champion the SDGs.ย

Whether you are a games studio, a publisher, or an NGO partner on a game, please consider filling out our survey by JUNE 30! our insights will help shape a database and report that will be featured at the 2023 Games for Change Festival!

We're excited to see what you all have been up to and can't wait to share this resource with the broader gaming community!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.