Searching for an organisation in Germany/Austria/Switzerland to programme educative game

Stefan Meingast

Oct 12, 2021, 10:22:46 AMOct 12
to Games for Change
Hi everyone!

I am Stefan and I am Managing Director of SCENOR (www.scenor.at), a non-profit research organisation in Vienna, Austria.

We are looking for an organisation or company or individual with whom we could partner up for applying for a research project in Europe.

The project includes inter alia the further development of an existing and free online game for young people to make them aware of pathways into extremism, radicalisation and often political violence. The existing game needs to make the next step and expand on new narratives offered for gamers as well as become more sophisticated in its overall appearance and appeal. So we need someone with programming skills and technical know-how - whereas we bring along the know-how on extremism etc.

We would be grateful if you contact us if this would be interesting for you or if you could give us a tip which organisation or whom to approach.

Thank you!

Stefan