Searching for an organisation in Germany/Austria/Switzerland to programme educative game

Stefan Meingast

Oct 12, 2021, 10:22:46 AM10/12/21
to Games for Change
Hi everyone!

I am Stefan and I am Managing Director of SCENOR (www.scenor.at), a non-profit research organisation in Vienna, Austria.

We are looking for an organisation or company or individual with whom we could partner up for applying for a research project in Europe.

The project includes inter alia the further development of an existing and free online game for young people to make them aware of pathways into extremism, radicalisation and often political violence. The existing game needs to make the next step and expand on new narratives offered for gamers as well as become more sophisticated in its overall appearance and appeal. So we need someone with programming skills and technical know-how - whereas we bring along the know-how on extremism etc.

We would be grateful if you contact us if this would be interesting for you or if you could give us a tip which organisation or whom to approach.

Thank you!

Stefan

daniel camelo

Dec 3, 2021, 10:09:38 AM12/3/21
to Games for Change
I can help your project. I have a team that have been developing a game with quite similar approach.
Are you still looking for a company to support you?

Feel free to reach me out either in LinkedIN, or whatsapp

All the best,

Hunting Abby

Jan 3, 2022, 11:05:06 AM1/3/22
to Games for Change
Hey,
This is Abby Scott,. I have been working on projects including game development, architectural and automotive visualization and more. Recently, I developed a hunting game for hunting manual. Let me know if I can help you in anyway. TIA

Stefan Meingast

Jan 6, 2022, 12:48:51 PM1/6/22
to Hunting Abby, Games for Change
Hi Abby!

Thank you for reaching out but we have already found a suitable partner.

Regards

Stefan