Tenure-Track Position in Games & Interactive Media

Kat Schrier Shaenfield

Nov 3, 2022, 3:04:20 PM11/3/22
to gamesfo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I am excited to announce a tenure-track position in Games and Interactive Media at Marist College, in the beautiful Hudson Valley, New York.
Come work with me at a top 50 Princeton Review games program, which teaches game design, programming, production, writing, and art. Together, we will grow this inclusive, and caring program.
Review of applications will begin on November 15, 2022. Only a cover letter and CV are required for the first round of review.
If you have any questions, please email me at ksch...@gmail.com

Dr. Karen (Kat) Schrier
http://www.karenschrier.com

Associate Professor & Director, Games & Emerging Media program, Marist College
Game Design Consultant, World Health Organization (WHO) Academy
Author, We the Gamers (Oxford University Press)
Author, Knowledge Games (Johns Hopkins University Press)
Editor, Learning, Education, & Games book series (ETC Press/Carnegie Mellon)
Author, Designing Ourselves (Center for Technology & Society)
Please call me Kat or Dr. Kat (She/They)

Betsy

Nov 9, 2022, 1:35:47 PM11/9/22
to Games for Change
Hi there,

I'm conducting a research study on attitudes toward game-based learning in teacher education programs and am recruiting teacher preparation program faculty and administrators to participate. The survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete. As a small token of appreciation, participants will receive a $5 Amazon gift card. The survey and informed consent link can be found at the following url: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FDDJJCX

Thank you for your dedication to the field of teacher education and for your support of my research!

Take care,

Elizabeth Bradley, Ph.D., LP, NCSP Licensed Psychologist

Nationally Certified School PsychologistProfessor, School for Graduate Studies

SUNY Empire State College113 West Avenue

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866518-783-6203 X5952

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Teddy Florea

Nov 14, 2022, 12:56:00 PM11/14/22
to Games for Change
Hey Betsy,

Thanks for sending us the survey link. Ping me at in...@ecomanka.net so we can discuss game based learning in the context of environmental education and social entrepreneurship at the high school level. Would love to connect!

Cheers,

Teddy