Universe & More physics games

Matthew Blackman

May 24, 2021, 10:41:37 AM5/24/21
to Games for Change
Hey everyone!

I just joined the group and already love everything I'm seeing on here. I've been a high school physics teacher and edu game developer in New Jersey for 12 years now, and am SO happy to have finally found a community to discuss and share ideas with.

If you want to check out my games, you can find them here. In them, students explore ideas such as electric circuits, motion, waves and energy. Feedback and helpful criticism are always welcome!

Looking forward to seeing more of the incredible things that you all are sharing on here!

Kind regards,
Matt

Dario Randazzo

May 24, 2021, 5:08:37 PM5/24/21
to Games for Change
Nice games Matthew, nice to meet you!

firdaus fraz

Jul 19, 2021, 12:45:46 PM7/19/21
to Games for Change
Great work Matt and team

עוז זוארץ

Jul 29, 2021, 11:00:21 AM7/29/21
to Games for Change
Great games Matt, I'll try it with my high school physics students Thx

ב-יום שני, 24 במאי 2021 בשעה 17:41:37 UTC+3, matthewb...@gmail.com כתב/ה: