Gaming program honored as most innovative nonprofit

Drew Crecente

Apr 7, 2022, 12:00:21 PM4/7/22
to Games for Change

ClassyAwards-Finalists_InstagramPost_1080x1080.pnghttps://progress.classy.org/profile/479095

We are thrilled to announce that our Gaming Against Violence program has been named a finalist for the 2022 #ClassyAwards! The Classy Awards honor today’s most innovative nonprofit organizations and we couldn’t be more proud to be a part of this prestigious group.

Through Gaming Against Violence our nonprofit organization, Jennifer Ann's Group, engages, educates, and empowers young people about important issues via prosocial games.

From now until April 21st you can vote for us for the People's Choice Award presented by LinkedIn for Nonprofits. WInners will be announced on June 14th.

► Vote today: https://progress.classy.org/profile/479095

Thank you to everybody for your ongoing support and belief in our mission!

Best,
- Drew

Drew Crecente, JD
Founder, Jennifer Ann's Group