Release 2013 04

Simon Oberhammer

Apr 13, 2013, 6:10:44 AM4/13/13
to gam...@googlegroups.com
I have just pushed release 2013-04 out the door. This one is *not* backwards compatible! But it should easy enough to adapt.

<http://gamejs.org/release2013-04.html>

If you take just a quick glance over the tutorial, you will see what changed: <http://gamejs.org/tutorial.html>

The new `gamejs.onTick` and `gamejs.onEvent` may seem like a big change (?) but this part of GameJs has bugged me from the start and it's now definitely better (it fits JavaScript; it's a more direct mapping of what we get from the browser and if anything it's a performance benefit).

Oh, and I gave the homepage I slight facelift.. mostly showcasing some random games on the frontpage.

 simon