GameJs/GameCs Refactoring

incu...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2013, 6:23:39 PM3/31/13
to gam...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Two month ago I made a port of gamejs to coffee script: gamecs (https://github.com/Incubatio/gamecs),
and lately I made a new Tilemap and integrated multi-canvas support properly into it.

Now I would like to start some bigger changes by re-organizing gamecs into modules that will be usable completely independantly from each other
and that will be placed in different github repository under the same organization.
Separating module will also allow simpler unit testing and code-refactoring.
By doing that I hope that gamecs will be usable for other project than video game, but also gain more maintainers.

So here is my proposal for the new architecture:

Audio:
    * mixer
    * sound
    * midi
 Sprite (2d):
    * rect
    * circle
    * polygon (or pnpoly)
    * mask (when pnpoly is not precise enough)
    * collision
    * spriteSheet
    * Tilemap
 Draw: