Membership to Download Software for Lottery, Gambling, Mathematics, Science

Ion Saliu

Nov 29, 2018, 7:08:41 PM11/29/18
to gamblin...@googlegroups.com

Terms of Service

Pay-For Membership Required to Download Free-to-Run Software for Lottery, Gambling, Mathematics, Probability, Science

The software and other valuable resources at the SALIU.COM website are available only to REGISTERED MEMBERS.

The MEMBERSHIP IS PERMANENT: Valid for the LIFETIME of the Web site.

Resources at SALIU.COM have been included in study courses at several universities, including online educational facilities. The universities have not paid the author, Ion Saliu, one penny! Yet, I, the author, Ion Saliu, have to pay a fee if I want to read… my own creations!

There are paid-for online services that answer people questions. Many of such answers simply quote Ion Saliu or refer people to SALIU.COM for solutions. Again, I, the author, Ion Saliu, have to pay a fee if I want to read… my own answers to difficult but important questions!

Quite a few scammers (in truth, criminals) pirate my ideas and software at will. And they charge honest people a fee for their piracy. Well, from now on, the criminals will pay a price! It's not high, but there is some price, therefore some justice. Also importantly, honest people will react more honestly from now on. For they already paid for a resource that a criminal does pirate!

You get something — you got to pay something. You take what you make (as per The Beatles). It is the fundamental rule of fairness.

The new Lifetime Membership fee is set to US$ 29.99. No renewal is required. Previously, renewal meant fraud on a large scale. Hundreds of people paid for the yearly membership. Meanwhile, hundreds of memberships expired every year! One paid for membership this year: The sucker (a.k.a. petty thief) would share my software with a group. Next year, a new sucker in the group would pay for membership — and would share my software with the group. And so on… Sharing membership rights would be harder now: More expensive and more time consuming, that is.

Free access to everything at SALIU.COM site hoped for Google ads to earn some revenue for a special effort. Advertising turned into a joke beginning 2008. A majority of visitors now default their web browsers to turn off all ads on a webpage. Forget about a good percentage of visitors hopefully clicking on the ads — most visitors don't even want to see the ads! Good for them! I will no longer hope in vain that a meager number of 100 visitors a day would click on the ads! Just one hundred out of five thousand!

The terms of service and all conditions that apply are presented on this Web page, where the signup is just one click away:

Terms of Service: One-Time Payment to Download The Best Software for Pick (Digit) Lottery, Gambling, Lotto, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Horse Racing, Sports Betting, Probability, Odds, Statistics, Combinatorial Mathematics, Lexicographical Ordering, Random Generators.

Best of luck!

Ion Saliu