1) The best lotto wheeling software is now LottoWheeler.EXE. The program is totally free. The software is very well organized. It is also as comprehensive as lottery wheeling can be. It covers the traditional lotto games (5 winning numbers, 6-numbers lotto, 7 numbers per combination). It also covers Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions. Read:
Lotto Wheeling Software: Fill Lottery Wheels with Player's Picks, Own Lotto Numbers
2) Systems Derived From Skips And Ranges of Drawings.
The mighty program is named SkipSystem.EXE. It covers: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horse Racing, Roulette. For starters, the software calculates the frequency of every number in the game, then sorts the numbers by frequencies in descending order (the most frequent at the top).
The systems are automatically created based on the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). But the user has the option to create their own systems, based on whatever skips they want to. Let's say you paid big bucks to buy Gaitsa's (Gail Howard) software. Her system is thinly founded on mathematics. As an honest comparison: Gaitsa's lotto system represents less than 1% of the capabilities of SkipSystem.EXE. Read:
Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horse Racing, Roulette, Football: Software for Systems Derived from SKIPS
3) The Best Analysis Ranges for Lotto Number Frequency and Lottery Pairs.
The lottery numbers are divided into three groups based on recent frequency: Hot (around 1/8 of total lotto numbers), Cold (around 50% of the numbers) and Mild (the balance of the lottery numbers in the game). Read:
Lottery Strategy, Lotto Systems Based on Number Frequency
4) Shuffle And Play All Lotto Numbers in the Game. Accompanying software: Combination generators in Bright/Ultimate software packages. Read how:
UK Professors Play All Lotto Numbers and Win Lottery Jackpot
5) Lotto Decades: Reports, Analysis, Strategies, Software.
Accompanying software: SkipDecades5.EXE and SkipDecades6.EXE. The lotto numbers are divided into decades: 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, etc. Every player has noticed that most lotto drawings consist of a mixture of numbers; i.e. from various decades. But there are also situations when all the numbers in a draw come from the same decade. Read:
Lotto Decades, Last Digits, Systems, Strategies, Software
6) Roulette Software, Systems: Wheel Positioning (Slots, Sectors), Birthday Paradox. Accompanying software: RouletteHemis.EXE.
The keen-eyed roulette player has observed ("Observe, Watson! Observe!") that there are patterns as of how the roulette numbers are distanced from the previous slot. A powerful betting system can be devised regarding the jumps of the roulette ball. The Birthday Paradox effect is applied in conjunction with the roulette spins displayed on the marquee. The marquee is that electronic display you can see at every roulette table in most casinos. Read:
Roulette Software, Systems: Wheel Positioning, Slots, Sectors, Birthday Paradox in Roulette
7) Axiomatic one, everything evolves without stop, or even pause. The great SALIU.COM Web site is no exception. For the purpose of this article, we can only post here the most relevant resources in the most fundamental areas of gambling, lottery, pertinent theory, and applicable software.
A) The Best Strategy for Lottery, Gambling, Sports Betting, Horse Racing, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Craps
B) Lotto Software, Lottery Software, Strategies, Systems, Lotto Wheels
C) Roulette Strategy, Roulette Systems, Software, Mathematics
D) Blackjack Mathematics, Probability, Odds, Basic Strategy, Tables
E) Baccarat, Mini-Baccarat Gambling Systems, Software, Strategy
F) Horse Racing, Betting Systems, Software, Tips, Trifectas
G) Sports Betting, Gambling Theory of Sport, Bet Systems
H) Craps, Casino Gambling Systems, Strategy, Betting Streaks
I) Gambling Streaks in Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Martingale Betting Progressions
Gambling Systems Derived from:
Roulette Strategy, Best Roulette Systems, Strategies
Best of luck to you, kokodrilo (big-time gambler)!
Ion Saliu (royalty name Parpaluck),
Doctor in Gambleology,
Priest of Rouletteology (the final e is not mute),
Prince of Numberdom,
Guru of Blackjackology,
Wizzard of Oddsology,
Master of Freeology,