Generating Permutations, Combinations, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horse Racing

Baldaff

Nov 30, 2018, 2:15:33 PM11/30/18
to gamblin...@googlegroups.com
Generating Exponents, Permutations, Arrangements, Combinations, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horse Racing

PermuteCombine.EXE
is sine dubio the mother of all generations! The software generates now every possible set: Exponents, permutations, arrangements, combinations. It handles also Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, plus generalized two-in-one lotto games.

I upgraded also Combinations.EXE: Lotto combination generator in steps. I show details on how to use the program to generate sui generis lotto wheels based on lexicographical indexing. It handles any lotto (5, 6, 7), Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, plus horse racing and generalized two-in-one lotto games.

Read the presentation pages: