NFL Schedule, Results: Regular Season, Playoffs, Postseason, Super Bowl

Ion Saliu

Apr 21, 2018, 1:12:25 PM4/21/18
to gamblin...@googlegroups.com

Getting to view or print the NFL schedule has always been a maddening experience. The presentation appears in the most incomprehensible manners, shapes, or forms. Why so, when NFL games are the most popular TV shows in America?! Google also contributes to the April Madness by listing at the top the most incomprehensible manners of Internet publishing (images, grids, abbreviations, team logos, etc.)

Without false modesty, methinks I’ve always had the best, most comprehensible presentation of the NFL schedule and also results and stats. Everything is on ONE Web page, with easy navigation from week to week, to postseason, to Super Bowl, and from team to team. Just like that:

View easily or print the NFL schedule, results, scores, stats this regular season, plus playoffs (postseason), to Super Bowl: all games of all football teams.

    WEEK 1                                            Results

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2018

Atlanta Falcons @ Philadelphia Eagles 8:20 PM  NBC

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9

Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens    1:00 PM  CBS

etc.

Ion Saliu

Jan 7, 2019, 1:16:12 PM1/7/19
to gamblin...@googlegroups.com

SUNDAY, JANUARY 6, MMXIX

•-6.5 Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears: 16-15

The most dramatic-heart-stopping game in NFL history!

The Eagles took the lead in the last minute by converting a 4th down to a touchdown score.

The Bears followed with an exceptional drive to get into a field goal position.
 They would have made the 43-yard field goal, but the Eagles called a timeout just before the kick.

In the second try, the Bear kicker missed by hitting the left post, then the crossbar and back
 into the field — NO GOOD!

It was the 6th time the same kicker hit the posts in the NFL season!

• Before the Wild Card weekend, betting on the Philadelphia Eagles to win Super Bowl LIII paid $2,500 for a $100 bet. Hopefully, the Eagles win (I bet on them last year too!) The Eagles payout is now 8 to 1 only…

 NFL Schedule, Results: Playoffs, Wild Card, Super Bowl.

Twitter Video of the Double-Doink!
• Game Highlights on the NFL Website.

Ion Saliu

Feb 1, 2019, 4:57:16 PM2/1/19
to gambling.science

Interesting topic for sports bettors, February I, MMXIX

I was with the Eagles last year, I am with the Patriots this Super Bowl. Too bad I was late… when the line was pick-em. My feeling is the bookies are going to lose big in this Super Bowl… but not as bad as the “Black Sunday” of 1979 (Super Bowl XIII).

Ion Saliu

Feb 25, 2019, 3:42:08 PM2/25/19
to gambling.science

Forgot to mention... or should I say forgot to update. I did win again... two Super Bowls in a row! Let's keep the streak alive!