Updates to Bright Lotto, Lottery, Horse Racing Software

Baldaff

Nov 30, 2018, 2:09:04 PM11/30/18
to gamblin...@googlegroups.com

Updates to the Bright lotto, lottery, horse-racing software

The software packages known Bright.exe have been nicely updated and handsomely improved. There are five Bright software integrated packages to date. The collections cover pick-3 and pick-4 lotteries, horse racing, 5 and 6-number lotto games. The file names are indicative of the game: Bright3.EXE, Bright4.EXE, BrightH.EXE, Bright5.EXE,
Bright6.EXE
.

Be prepared for a shock: You could have so much power at your fingertips! The very, very few humans who got the chance to receive this special lotto software package from me got frightened… so frightened that they couldn't dare come back and talk to me!

You can read a detailed presentation here:

Updates to Bright Lotto, Lottery, Horse Racing Software.

JAQK Fowuru