“Let no one enter casino who is ignorant of blackjack basic strategy BBS.”
That is, no gambler should sit at a blackjack table and cash in for chips. The basic strategy improves the chances to win by several percentage points. Ultimately, however, blackjack is still a losing gambling proposition by at least 7.5%. The basic strategy can turn into a winning proposition in conjunction with the
This blackjack strategy is the easiest to memorize and learn as it does not require letters. The color-coded cards here are based on one color: red for the main action: split pairs, double down, hit (draw).
The player gets his/her first two cards.
1) Are the two cards forming a pair (e.g. 2+2, 7+7, J+J)?
• A = Yes; if the color is red on the split coded card, then split the pairs
• • Blackjack ‘Pairs Splitting’ Basic Strategy Card
• B = No; move quickly to card #2
2) Are the two cards a double down combination (e.g. sum up to 9, 10, 11)?
• A = Yes; if the color is red on the double strategy card, then double down the hand
• • Blackjack ‘Double Down’ Basic Strategy Card
• B = No; move quickly to card #3
3) If 1) or 2) above did not apply, the player must make a final decision
• A = If the color is red on the hit//stand colored card, then hit the hand (i.e. draw another blackjack card)
• • Blackjack ‘Hit or Stand’ Basic Strategy Card
• B = If the color is grayed out, the player STANDS.
You can always learn the best basic strategy globally by reinforcing the instructions on the main blackjack basic strategy page: