[event-request] Python workshop on GTK+ or Qt

Padraic Harley

Apr 3, 2013, 12:37:19 PM4/3/13
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com, python...@googlegroups.com, galwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've had a request for a Python workshop on GTK+/Qt to happen in the
Labs over the next while, would anyone be interested in provisionally
offering to give one in a month or two and we see what uptake would be like?

The general plan when we run events is the organiser sets a price (with
a quarter or so going towards the Labs to help keep it running), we
figure out some dates and min/max number of attendees needed, stick it
up on Eventbrite, and promote it in advance =)

If anyone is interested, let us know!

All the best,
Padraic

--
Padraic Harley

Phone: +353 (0)83 443 5955
Email: pad...@091labs.com
Tweet: @pauricthelodger

Paul MacEoin

Apr 3, 2013, 1:50:59 PM4/3/13
to 091labs...@googlegroups.com, python...@googlegroups.com, galwa...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in attending this if it were run.

I like the idea on event running. The potential for someone to make a little bit of money by doing it is a great incentive to have good workshops.

Aaron Hastings

Apr 4, 2013, 9:00:51 PM4/4/13
to galwa...@googlegroups.com, 091labs-public, python...@googlegroups.com

The two technologies are very different so it would likely have to be just the one or the other.

Aaron
-
Sent from my Commodore 64