Decembeers on December 12th?

Padraic Harley

Dec 4, 2012, 10:45:48 PM12/4/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I'm out of town this week and haven't put any time planning in advance
for a GLUG meetup tomorrow.

Would anyone be against the idea of a Decembeers next Wednesday (12th)
at 7pm with the Python Galway peeps?

If not, then some suggestions on where to go would be welcome =) The
default in my head is the Salthouse otherwise ;)

And if you can't meet up next Wednesday and still want a crew for
drinkin' and Unixen, the Irish Linux User Group are meeting up on Friday
14th for their Christmas PoTD at 7pm in Bowes on Fleet Street, Dublin.

All the best,
Padraic

--
Padraic Harley

Phone: +353 (0)85 213 8803
Email: pad...@091labs.com
Tweet: @pauricthelodger

Padraic Harley

Dec 10, 2012, 7:50:31 PM12/10/12
to galwa...@googlegroups.com
So I was given the suggestion of heading to SoundBusting for Decembeers this Wednesday and thought this was a great idea!

I've got the Galway Python people popping along as well and I've made a blog post at http://091labs.com/2012/12/decembeers-at-soundbusting/

This coming Wednesday (12th) at 7.30pm, 091 Labs will be heading to the Factory at Electric Garden (formerly CPs, it’s fancy now!) with the Galway Linux and Python user groups for at night of interesting talks and awesome tunes at the free SoundBusting event and you’re invited to join us all!

SoundBusting is the next event by the team behind CloudBusting in September. In a pattern similar to TED and Ignite, SoundBusting will have a plethora of short, interesting talks followed by some very talented musicians and a heck of a good DJ. The talks will focus on the areas of both Music and Tech as the date “12/12/12″ is International Sound Engineers Day.

MC for the night is Olaf Tyaransen from Hotpress with FlirtFM’s Cormac Staunton as DJ and I’m Your Vinyl playing live.

Like I said, the event is completely free, all you have to do is register at http://soundbusting.eventbrite.com/ =)

See ye then!
Padraic