Gallio.Echo throw System.cannotUnloadAppDomainException

杨小虎

Sep 3, 2013, 12:21:51 AM9/3/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Hi, jeff

my testing project adopt TestStack.White + NAnt+Mbunit. when use Gallio.Echo.exe to execute my project.

however, at the end of execution each time, it always throw System.CannotUnloadAppDomainException. as follows:

  • [Info] Waiting for the host process to terminate.
  • [Error] Fatal exception: System.CannotUnloadAppDomainException: Error while unloading appdomain. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131015)   at System.AppDomain.Unload(AppDomain domain)   at Gallio.Host.HostProgram.RunEndpoint(ILogger logger)   at Gallio.Host.HostProgram.RunImpl(String[] args)

what should I do? thanks.

杨小虎

Sep 4, 2013, 2:06:34 AM9/4/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com

    I have made it myself. I find that I shouldn't add "System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(5000)" in the end of  "TearDown" method. that is to say, before all testcase is finished, I shouldn't add "System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(5000)". If I add it, it sometimes throw the System.CannotUnloadAppDomainException exception .

在 2013年9月3日星期二UTC+8下午12时21分51秒,杨小虎写道:

Jeff Brown

Sep 5, 2013, 7:30:09 PM9/5/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
That usually means that there's still some thread running somewhere that's keeping the appdomain alive...