Not Stopping at Breakpoint When I Click on Debug Button

Ed

Jun 17, 2014, 1:04:07 PM6/17/14
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm running some tests from Gallio. I set a breakpoint in the test code and then I click on Gallio Debug button. The tests run but the code never stops at the breakpoint. The breakpoint is on 1st line of code in the test method so code should stop at the breakpoint for every test row.

Here's what I did:

Shutdown all copies of VS 2010 and Gallio.
Restarted VS 2010 and rebuilt the main code project.
Restarted 2nd copy of VS 2010 and rebuilt the test project.
Restarted Gallio.
Gallio: Removed All Files.
Gallio: Project\Add Files.. - Added test project DLL.
Gallio: Clicked on Debug button.

Also, I shutdown the main code project so the only VS app open is the test project.

The code never stops at the breakpoint.

I've had this problem in the past but usually if I shutdown all other copies of VS and do end process on Gallio.Host.exe Gallio manages to find VS and the code stops at the breakpoint.

Any ideas what to do?

I love MbUnit and Gallio and would not like to switch to another test framework just b\c I can't get the code to stop at my debug breakpoint.

Ed

Ed Swartz - 978-772-0888
High-Performance ASP.NET C#, VB Software Enginerring