Unit Testing & Remote Debuging of CAD plugins

Andrey Bushman

Apr 2, 2014, 10:07:17 AM4/2/14
to galli...@googlegroups.com
I use the VirtualBox for my virtual machines.

I've a "pure" virtual machine for the developing, without the "unnecessary" (for me) programs, such as AutoCAD, nanoCAD, BricsCAD, Revit, etc:
ComputerName: win7x86-msvs
OS: Windows 7 x86 SP1
IDE: MS Visual Studio 2005-2013
SDKs: ObjectARX 2009-2015, etc (located on the separated virtual disk D, with the code sources)

And I've the "pure, specialized" virtual machines for testing also:
ComputerName: win7x86-acads
OS: Windows 7 x86 SP1
CAD: AutoCAD 2009-2015 x86
Remote Debugger by the MS Visual Studio 2013
ComputerName: win7x64-acads
OS: Windows 7 x64 SP1
CAD: AutoCAD 2009-2015 x64
Remote Debugger by the MS Visual Studio 2013

Remote debugging works fine, but I need to use the Unit Testing for my remote debugging.
I've downloaded the GallioBundle-3.4.14.0-Setup-x86.msi file.

Is I necessarily must install the Gallio on the same machine, where AutoCAD installed?

For the local variant, the BAT file has code:
SET GALLIO_RUNTIME_PATH=C:\Program Files\Gallio\bin
"C:\Program Files\Gallio\bin\Gallio.Echo.exe" TestingExample1GallioTest.dll /r:AutoCAD
pause

Or maybe I can install it into the win7x86-msvs computer? If "yes", what the code must to be in the BAT file?