TestRunner.GenerateReports Not Working

sandeep kumar

Apr 4, 2013, 10:38:31 PM4/4/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to generate report programatically,

the TestRunner.GenerateReports is Not Working.

I am able to run the tests using TestRunner using below code. UNABLE TO CAPTURE THE REPORT.

launcher.RuntimeSetup = new Gallio.Runtime.RuntimeSetup();
Assembly assembly = typeof(TestRunner).Assembly;
FileInfo assemblyInfo = new FileInfo(assembly.Location);
launcher.AddFilePattern(assembly.Location);
launcher.Run

Please Help me in this

Thank You,
Sandeep

Mikkel Pedersen Kaas

Apr 15, 2013, 4:20:05 AM4/15/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if this is a solution, but there is some more settings available for the report:

launcher.TestProject.ReportDirectory
launcher.AddReportFormat(FORMAT AS STRING); // such as "html"
launcher.ShowReports = true; // Automatically opens the report after test execution