running tests in TDNet

newbie

Jun 5, 2013, 2:06:36 PM6/5/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I encountered a problem when a test is run in Debug mode by TDNet.  An exception is thrown about not able to locate Gallio.TDNetRunner

"A first chance exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in Gallio.TDNetRunner.dll
Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'Gallio.TDNetRunner, Version=3.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=eb9cfa67ee6ab36e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

However, I didn't have any issue running the test directly (not in Debug).

I installed TDNet and Gallio as instructed, checked the files are in proper directories, register keys set up properly.

Has anyone encountered similar issues?

Thanks,
Candy