How can I to run my plugin's test via the Gallio Icarus?

Andrey Bushman

Apr 11, 2014, 2:55:31 AM4/11/14
to galli...@googlegroups.com
I wrote the AutoCAD plugin and a test for it. I run my test via the BAT file:

SET GALLIO_RUNTIME_PATH=C:\Program Files\Gallio\bin
"C:\Program Files\Gallio\bin\Gallio.Echo.exe" gallio_acad.dll /r:AutoCAD
pause

I see the result (the short report) in the console output.

1. Can I use the Gallio Icarus (i.e. GUI application) for doing the same? If "yes" which settings I must to set?
2. I need the info about the "Properties Tab and about its subtubs (Hint Directories, Test Package, etc). Documentation is not exist.
3. Can I to point in the BAT file the creating of detailed report file?

Thank you.