Move to GitHub

Norbert Eder

Aug 9, 2013, 3:42:48 PM8/9/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Is it an option to move the whole repository (or at least the latest and important parts) to GitHub? I'd like to see the project going on. GitHub and the great community could help, I think.

Jeff Brown

Aug 12, 2013, 6:24:14 AM8/12/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Sure!  I'd be happy to move the project to GitHub.  I'll give it a shot.

Jeff.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Norbert Eder <wpf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it an option to move the whole repository (or at least the latest and important parts) to GitHub? I'd like to see the project going on. GitHub and the great community could help, I think.

Jeff Brown

Aug 12, 2013, 4:05:05 PM8/12/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com

Norbert Eder